Thursday, March 17, 2005

Gianduja-filled chocolates


Gianduja-filled chocolates
Originally uploaded by michelle1975.



The chocolate exam is over. It was the first exam I actually broke a sweat over, although I had never had any problem tempering before. It took forever to get the chocolate tempered, and the room had a breeze, which didn't help. I over-heated it twice and ended up dipping my ganache in a little pool of chocolate in the crater of the hardened rest. Whatever. It's over. I got 100%. I am never going to temper chocolate in a bowl again.
These are gianduja-filled chocolates I made as part of my exam. Gianduja is a hazelnut-flavoured chocolate which is particularily smooth. These were good. I wish I could eat one right now...

m

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Michelle!

Bravo for your chocolate exam!
I wish I could eat one right now too ...

Renee

DiaGnostic said...

Hey Michelle and where is mine? They look very tasty.

Dad

Rachael said...

Oh my heavens, you MADE those? You are a goddess! They look SENSATIONAL! Bravo on your exam too!